YOUR PRIVACY - OUR COMMITMENT
- “Confidential Information” shall mean all information and materials furnished by a party which: (a) if in written format is marked as confidential, or (b) if disclosed verbally is noted as confidential at time of disclosure, or (c) in the absence of either (a) or (b) is information which a reasonable party would deem to be non-public information and confidential. Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to content available, posted, shared, on Impactify , User Information(defined below) ; all types of data, information, ideas, specifications, procedures, technical processes and formulas, source code, product designs, financial information, business plans, projections, marketing data and other similar information provided by a party, documentation, the existence and contents of this Agreement, whether such is transmitted in writing, orally, visually, (e.g. video terminal display) or on magnetic media, and shall include all proprietary information, customer and prospect lists, trade secrets, or proposed trade names, know-how, concepts, drawings, flow charts, diagrams and other intellectual property relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- “User” (iii)includes a user who signs up for the free demo session as well as the user who post free demo signs up by paying the Subscription Fees to use Impactify.
- "User Information" means information which includes name, legal status and address of the User, the project report, contents of the proposal, information about the sponsors etc. that the User enters, uploads, posts and shares on Impactify.
- “Services” means and includes a suite of services offered to Users such as to define projects, draft professional project proposals; get assistance from subject matter experts across topics to ensure that Users can increase the effectiveness of their projects/ programs and enhance the project reports thus saving costs of employing resources. Users will be able to use Impactify to reduce administrative costs by using the workflows designed specifically for NGO management. The Company may change the Services from time to time.
- “Sponsor” means an Individual, company, governmental body or any other legal entity which offers monetary assistance to the User to complete its project. The User will have the option to give viewing access to the Sponsor to login into the Account of the User on Impactify to view the progress of the project.
- “Subscription Fees” means the fees paid to the Company by the User to get an annual subscription to use Impactify.
- All other capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Other Terms.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 3.1 Information Provided to Us:
We receive and store Personal Information (i.e. includes information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you such as: name, legal status and address of the User etc.) and Non-Personal information provided by you when you visit www.impactify.in to register for a free demo such as project details for which you wish to create a short project proposal etc. If post the free demo you wish to subscribe for Impactify then you will have to set up an account upon registration (Account) and provide further information, which may include, but are not limited to: (i) your first and last name; (ii) your physical address; (iii) an email address, IP address, or other contact information including mobile / landline numbers; (iv) name and address of the organization, document verifying legal status of the organization, phone number, email address of the organization; (v) demographic information, geographical location (vi) details of number of employees, team members, (vii) information such as details of the projects, Sponsors, team members working on a project, funding received, status of the project etc. (viii) comments, documents, information that you enter, upload, share, post on Impactify and (ix) payment information such as credit card information, bank details from you. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose and communicating with you about the Services being offered.
- 3.2 Information Collected Automatically: When you use Impactify, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
4.1 Use of Personal Information:
We will use and store Personal Information to help you have a free demo of Impactify and create a short project proposal. If post free demo you wish to subscribe to use Impactify, we will use the Personal Information you enter for creating an Account, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use Impactify. We will use the Personal Information to assist you in entering details of the project, the Sponsor, the funds available, team members assigned to each project, to create and share project proposals and reports; to send an email to Sponsors to provide them with the option to view the progress of the project, reports etc., to maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, provide Services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send updates and administrative messages, to market the Service and for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Service, to process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Impactify and Services. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on Impactify we may collect such information into a file specific to you. You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze usage of Impactify, improve and customize the content and Service offerings provided by Impactify. These uses improve the Services and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using Impactify.
4.3 Non-personally identifiable information: We may freely use Non Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the Services offered through Impactify, including: to administer the Services being offered thereunder, to understand how well our Service is working, to market the Services and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the Service and to generally improve the Service.
4.4 Email Communication/Text Messages: If you create an Account and provide your email address and phone number, we will send you administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails or text messages, you may do so by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in the email, "optout" instructions in the text message or by editing your account settings. All Users receive administrative emails and/or text messages.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services, rewards and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which we would share your Information with from time-to-time:
- 5.1 Disclosure of Personal Information:
- if you use the Service through Impactify, we may disclose your Personal Information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information for performing services, administering promotions, analyzing data and usage of the Service through Impactify, processing credit card payments, operating the Service or providing support and maintenance services for the same, or providing customer service.
- when we have your consent to otherwise share the information.
- 5.2 Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze (a) the performance of, to operate and improve the Services offered through Impactify, and (b) the behavior of Users and to target offers to Users depending upon their requirements. We may also disclose, use or publish this information for promoting the Services offered under Impactify. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- 5.3 Aggregate Information: Because the aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end users, service providers, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update or change your Account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. Your user ID and password are required in order to access your Account.
UNSUBSCRIBE FROM IMPACTIFY AND SERVICES
If you wish to unsubscribe from Impactify and the Services offered therein you can send an email to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. If you unsubscribe from Impactify, you will no longer be able to access your Account, your profile, including your check-in history and any promotional offers you received.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2008 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is as follows:
Name: Mr. D. Singh
Email Id: email@example.com
© 2017 Impactify Social Consulting Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.